CENP (Spanish Center of New Professions), since 1957 is a reference in design and development of training plans to train entrepreneurs and professionals in emerging disciplines, primarily related to tourism. Since 2014, its R & D & I laboratory creates digital content for mobile learning. Personal Shopper, is the first training proposal related to Shopping Tourism, which allows CENP to establish a line dedicated to professions such as coolhunter, image consultant, stylist, sustainable fashion, blogger, influencer, photographer, event organizer, etc.
CENP is a private teaching centre, founded in Madrid in 1957 and with a branch in La Coruña (since 1967). To date, more than 50,000 students have graduated from its programmes. CENP’s principal objective, defined form the very start, is the higher education of young people in emerging professional areas which at the time, had not been addressed in traditional university programmes.
The training of young people in emerging professional areas with a high demand in the market place. We are speaking here of one of the best private schools in its field in Spain.
To satisfy the demand of a sector in continuous growth, providing professionals that are capable, qualified and aware of the new tendencies.
We are speaking here of a pioneer in its field, characterised from its beginnings by openness and innovation, not only in the development of course content, but also in the methodology employed, incorporating hands-on professional experience with theoretical training. For this, CENP relies on an excellent and dedicated teaching staff, always attentive to the changing demands of today’s marketplace. In both their theoretical and practical knowledge, our students have much to offer and quickly gain employment due to the solid training and practical experience they have received.
CENP IS AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF:
- United Nations World Tourism Organization as Affiliate Member and member of UNWTO Knowledge Network
- World Association for Professional Trainning in Tourism, AMFORT.
- Ulysses Foundation.
- Spanish Federation of Tourism Schools, ANESTUR.
- Association of family-owned companies, ADEFAM.
- Foundation Destination Madrid.
- Spanish Association of Tourism Professionals, AEPT.
- Madrid Association of Interior Decorators & Interior Architects.
- Madrid Association of Antiquarians.
- Latin American Association of Tourism Professionals, UIPT.
- Madrid’s Gems Institute.
- DEARTE Foundation.
- Dalma Foundation.
- Universities in several European and American countries.